Thursday, August 20, 2009

"as if Facebook and Twitter aren't enough..."

So after careful thought and consideration I have decided to start my very own blog. Not only because it's a very Swedish/European thing to do, but because just maybe I have certain aspirations for it.

I want my friends and family be able to follow me in my everyday Swedish life...as if Facebook and Twitter aren't enough! But I also have been thinking about exploring my creative side through this blog as well.


Fashion Finds

With only 1 short week under my belt in Sweden, I find myself everyday taking notice to Swedish Fashion and how it is unlike anything that I'm used to. There is a certain riskiness to it that in indescribable, an uncommon pairing and matching of color, texture, and pattern that is somehow beautiful. So the plan is from time to time to share my thoughts on this...since after all Fashion is something that I know!



Daily Discovery
Yummmmm -Ananas Split! It like a chocolate covered pineapple Popsicle with ice cream on the inside. One word...Delish!


Ohhhhhh yaa Say Hej Hej! to my little friend Bubbles!

-xo

1 comment:

  1. A fish friend , you need to add so better play toys for that fish.

    ReplyDelete