Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A day of my life, living in Sweden...

So I know many of you are curious of what exactly I’ve been doing here and how I spend my days, so here you go!


A Day in the life of Ashley Abroad


10am-Wake up! Make some coffee (I know some of you will hate me for this, but you should know how much I love my sleep!)


10:30-Watch one of my downloaded shows for about an hour. They only thing on Swedish TV at this time are re-runs of Days of Our Lives, blahhh!


11:30-Switch to Swedish TV (7th Heaven or The Ellen Show, re-runs of course) and then start the search for any new jobs that have been posted. Depending on my luck and happiness level I search for 1 or 2 hrs.


1:00- Shower and clean up a bit


1:45- Lunch time! And maybe a show for fun!


2:30- Time for homework and or errands


3:30- Either go out (downtown) or think about what’s for dinner???


5:00-Start making some dinner


5:30-Erik is home!


6:00- Dinner time, mums!


6-12pm- anything could happen! haha


Now I know what you are thinking, it's not the most exciting or glamorous of lives. But I feel very lucky to be here in Sweden and even though these are very ordinary things that I’m doing on average, they are kind of adventurous for me. At the risk of sounding sappy, it's all worth it to be here and get to see Erik every night.

Plus, when I am out and about I get to see awesome and beautiful things like these:


I L-O-V-E it!

No comments:

Post a Comment